[NFBC-SFV] Anybody else going to the Pathfinders Barbecue this coming Saturday, let me know by tomorrow night?

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 03:23:02 UTC 2017

Hi NFB San Fernando Valley Chapter Members,

I sure hope you might be joining us for a fun and tasty barbecue fundraiser
on August 26?  If you did not let me know yet, just let me know by tomorrow
night, either email:

joystigile at gmail.com <mailto:joystigile at gmail.com>

or phone:  818.510.2353

.  I have pasted below all of the info.

Warmly, Joy

The Pathfinder chapter of Los Angeles of the national Federation of the
blind of California is extending an invitation for you to join us at our
third annual END of SUMMER BARBECUE and fellowship.

The barbecue will be held at Pathfinder chapter member Jannette Stewart's
house.

Saturday, August 26, 2017

2931 W. 136 Street Gardena California 90249 Cross Street, Crenshaw
Boulevard.

12 noon to 5 PM

Donation: $15

raffle tickets will be available for purchase at the barbecue

  1st prize $500 visa gift card

2nd prize TV

3rd prize gourmet basket

raffle ticket donation: $5

We are also holding and auction of assorted items.

If you would like to join in on all of these festivities and meet some great
Federationists, please come on over and fellowship with us!

Rochelle Houston

Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of California President,
Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles rhouston58 at gmail.com
<mailto:rhouston58 at gmail.com>

323 807-0300

The national Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want.
Blindness is not what holds you back.