[NFBC-SFV] Chapter Grants

Sharon Watson swatsonmsw at verizon.net
Wed Aug 23 12:46:54 UTC 2017

Hello Robert,

Thank you so much for this opportunity.  Joe and I are looking forward to attending the convention.  We have registered at the hotel and pre-registered for the convention.  We have our travel plans and would like to apply for a grant.
Joe and I would like to encourage everyone in our chapter to attend this year's California convention!  It is going to be a wonderful experience and great fun spending time with each other and learning new things.  We hope to see you there!

Best,

Sharon and Joe