[NFBC-SFV] Our Holiday Party was a big success!

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 06:39:14 UTC 2017

Hello fellow Chapter Members,

Thanks to all who attended our 2017 Holiday Party you each made it a big
success!  It seemed like everyone was laughing or singing all evening.

A special "Thank You" to Lynne for taking the time to make the chocolate
favors for us to take home!  We wish you could have stayed for dinner but we
all realized family needs comes first.  I did pass out most of the extra
bags to Chapter Members especially to Bill G., He wanted them for the
grandchildren he just knew that his sons will eventually present to him!  I
never laughed so much over that story.

Jennifer was so very pleased to be present at our Holiday event with us.  I
believe she will come to several chapter meetings this coming year.
Jennifer was so shocked to receive the IPad, she was speechless!  She later
on thanked several of us  who were still there when she left with her
family.  I gave her a big hug from all of us.

Another big "Thank You" to Larry and Joan Harmon for donating $100 to our
chapter in honor of Jennifer.  They are good friends to Jennifer and her
family and Jennifer likes to think of them as her grandparents.

Ernie's Mexican Restaurant gave us wonderful service and great food!  We
might have to go back again before next December.

Warmly, Joy