[NFBC-SFV] February Chapter Meeting

Ronald hilliard bowlstorm at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 20:24:36 UTC 2017

  This is Ron RSVP me for the meeting.
On Fri, 2/3/17, Robert Stigile via NFBC-SFV <nfbc-sfv at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Subject: [NFBC-SFV] February Chapter Meeting
 To: "Hilliard, Ronald" <bowlstorm at yahoo.com>
 Cc: "Robert Stigile" <rstigile at gmail.com>, knitangelpm at yahoo.com, Wailosamaalhidir at gmail.com
 Date: Friday, February 3, 2017, 12:03 PM

 Hello All,
 I am writing to remind you, that our next Chapter Meeting
 will take place Saturday, February 11.
 It will be at 18321 Clark Street.
 The cross street is Reseda.
 For anyone who has not attended before, we meet in the North
 Conference Building.
 You should tell your driver, to enter the hospital complex,
 drive past the main entrance of the Hospital, pass the
 emergency entrance, then turn right and you will find the
 North Conference Building on the left.
 If anyone has a friend or family member driving you, and
 will be staying, please let me know, before Wednesday, as we
 need to request parking vallidation stickers.
 Again, remember that the meeting will start at 10 am and end
 at noon.
 We will have refreshments starting at 9:30 am.
 If you are new to the Chapter, and would like to become a
 member of the Chapter, dues are $10 per year, but you must
 attend the entire Chapter meeting and request to be voted in
 at the end of the meeting.
 This means, that you will want to arrive by 9:30 am and stay
 until 12:15 or so.
 Also, we conduct a 50/50 raffle, which is a nice easy
 fundraiser for the Chapter, and if you would like to
 participate, tickets cost $1 for one ticket or $5 for six
 tickets.
 Lastly, it is important that you let me know if you will be
 able to attend or not attend, so that we know how many will
 be present for refreshments.
 I look forward to seeing you all at the meeting in a week,
 as we have lots to discuss, as I have just returned from the
 Annual Washington Seminar.
 See you there!

 Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
 818-381-9568