[NFBC-SFV] Fishing Trip

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 17:58:24 UTC 2017

Hello All,
I mentioned at the Chapter meeting yesterday, andfor anyone who was not there, a Fishing trip is in the works, though I am not sure when it will take place yet.
I am collecting information from anyone who is interested.
Please send your name, mailing address and phone nummber.
Also, if you do not already have a fishing license, please let me know, and I will have Racquel send the form when she gets back in town.
Thank you,

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
818-381-9568
You Can Live The Life You Want