[NFBC-SFV] Chapter Grants

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 04:53:28 UTC 2017

Hello All,
I am writing to let you know, that the Chapter will be offering Grants to attend the National Convention in Orando Florida.
WE will be offering six grants in the amount of $600.
The deadline to apply for grants is Saturday, April 15th.
To apply, you will need to send me a e-mail stating that you are applying for the Grant, and you will need to submit a copy of your Hotel Reservation, Airline Ticket and convention Registration and Banquet confirmation.
In order to be eligible, you will need to be an active member of the chapter.
Lastly, you will be expected to work a shift at the California Table in the exhibit hall as well as attend the California Caucus.
If you have any questions, need assistance in finding a roommate or assistance in finding airline reservations do not hesitate to contact me and I will be glad to help.
Thank you,

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
818-381-9568
You Can Live The Life You Want