[NFBC-SFV] January Chapter Meeting

CLIMB atclimb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 17:20:10 UTC 2017

Hi Robert I hope that you and Joy had a happy holiday.  I will be at the meeting on Jan. 14.  I want to know if we are going to stay for pizza or if we are going somewhere for lunch afterwards because I would like to stay for tech talk.  Tomm has a bad cold so I will not be able to visit him for two weeks.  The doctor told him there is something going around the valley.  Happppy New Year from your friend, Jo Anne Seaman