[NFBC-SFV] Tasty fundraiser at Bob's Big Boy in Burbank

Sheila Biglang-Awa sheilab370c at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 07:40:43 UTC 2017

Awww..Art! We’re all going to celebrate with you! Thumbs up! Thumbs up!

Sheila Marie B.C.

818.404.7646

From: NFBC-SFV [mailto:nfbc-sfv-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Art Melworm via NFBC-SFV
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 9:17 PM
To: Biglang-Awa, Sheila <sheilab370c at gmail.com>
Cc: Art Melworm <amelworm at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBC-SFV] Tasty fundraiser at Bob's Big Boy in Burbank

2 - Yes (Art and Felice).ps my birthday is 8/3. Thanks for the celebration. 😳

Art

Sent from my iPhone -

On Jul 20, 2017, at 10:40 PM, Joy Stigile via NFBC-SFV <nfbc-sfv at nfbnet.org <mailto:nfbc-sfv at nfbnet.org> > wrote:

Hi Chapter Members and supporters of the San w2 - Fernando Valley Chapter,

I have contacted Bob’s Big Boy Restaurant in Burbank and they will be hosting our next chapter fundraiser.  Again you will purchase as many $5 gift certificates as you need to pay for your dinner and tip.  When you pay at the cashier with your certificates let the cashier know that the extra amount is for your waitress’s tip.  Do not leave the certificates for the tip on your table because for accounting purposes it needs to be rung up with your dinner receipt.

The address is:

4211 W. Riverside Drive, Burbank 91505

The cross street is Pass Ave.

Date:  August 5, 2017, Saturday

Time:  5:00 p.m.

Please let me know if you are coming and the number of guests by August 3, 2017, Thursday.

The more the merrier because then our chapter makes more money and we have more people to become friends with!

Warmly, Joy

For any questions call me at (818) 510-2353

Or email joystigile at gmail.com <mailto:joystigile at gmail.com>