[NFBC-SFV] Tasty fundraiser at Bob's Big Boy in Burbank

Ronald hilliard bowlstorm at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 12:57:01 UTC 2017

Hello Joy,

We will be there on the 3rd.
On Thu, 7/20/17, Joy Stigile via NFBC-SFV <nfbc-sfv at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Subject: [NFBC-SFV] Tasty fundraiser at Bob's Big Boy in Burbank
 To: "Hilliard, Ronald" <bowlstorm at yahoo.com>
 Cc: "Joy Stigile" <joystigile at gmail.com>, "Ever Lee Hairston" <ever.hairston at gmail.com>, "'Jane Suh'" <enaj.suh094801 at gmail.com>, "'Rochelle Houston'" <rhouston58 at gmail.com>, "'Charlotte Carroll'" <charlottec916 at gmail.com>, candace.luther.186 at my.csun.edu, "'Felice Melworm'" <fmelworm at gmail.com>
 Date: Thursday, July 20, 2017, 10:40 PM

 Hi Chapter Members and
 supporters of the San Fernando Valley Chapter,I have contacted Bob’s
 Big Boy Restaurant in Burbank and they will be hosting our
 next chapter fundraiser.  Again you will purchase as
 many $5 gift certificates as you need to pay for your dinner
 and tip.  When you pay at the cashier with your
 certificates let the cashier know that the extra amount is
 for your waitress’s tip.  Do not leave the
 certificates for the tip on your table because for
 accounting purposes it needs to be rung up with your dinner
 receipt.  The address is:4211 W. Riverside Drive,
 Burbank 91505The cross
 street is Pass Ave.
  Date:
 August 5, 2017, Saturday  Time:  5:00 p.m.  Please let me know if you are
 coming and the number of guests by August 3, 2017,
 Thursday.  The
 more the merrier because then our chapter makes more money
 and we have more people to become friends with!  Warmly, JoyFor any questions call me at
 (818) 510-2353Or email
 joystigile at gmail.com