[NFBC-SFV] Chapter Grants

Sharon Watson swatsonmsw at verizon.net
Thu Mar 2 23:20:20 UTC 2017

Hello Robert,

Joe and I have completed our hotel, airline, and convention registrations
and I have forwarded copies to you.  We would like to be considered for
grants to attend this year's convention.  We will complete all requirements
at convention.  Thank you so much for considering us for this opportunity.

We will see you tomorrow at CSUN!

Best Regards,

Sharon and Joe