[NFBC-SFV] planning seminars, events and activities for our chapter

racquel decipeda racquelmd29 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 10 04:01:32 UTC 2017

Hello all,

As discussed at previous chapter meetings, our chapter plans and organizes seminars, events and activities outside of our regular chapter meetings to keep everyone involved, interested and also our way of getting to know each other and spending time with each other outside of the formal settings of the meetings.

Please join us tomorrow, Friday, March 10 at 7:30 pm in brainstorming and discussing what seminars, activities and events we want to have this year 2017. This will be a conference call and everyone is invited.

To call in to the conference, please dial:
712-775-7035
Access code 676594 then the pound key
**If you are a T-Mobile or Metro PCS subscriber, please email me or text me if you're planning to join the call so I can provide you the backup number before calling the conference call number. If you call the conference call number directly and you are subscribers of those providers, you will hear a message saying that you will be charged one cent per minute if you continue the call. We do not want you to do that that's why I ask that you text or email me before the scheduled conference call.

If you are not able to join the call but you have suggestions or ideas for seminars, events or activities you want us to consider, please email or call me with your ideas and suggestions. I will make sure to include that in tomorrow's conversation.

Thank you in advance for your participation. We look forward to speaking with you tomorrow, Friday, March 10 at 7:30 pm.

--- Chase your dreams with your head held high by Gordon Chan ---

Racquel Decipeda
Phone: 818-770-0182 or 818-457-1482