[NFBC-SFV] Please check the list now for going to Bob's Big Boy on April 1

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 06:12:29 UTC 2017

Hi Nicole and chapter members,
I have 2 seats reserved under your name!  The more the merrier.
If anyone else wants to go to Bob's Big Boy just let me know by March 30, Thursday.
Just reply back to this email.

The cut-off date will be March30, 2017 because they will need time to schedule enough servers for the evening of our fundraiser to work.

Warmly, Joy