[NFBC-SFV] Classical Concert at Caltech, Thursday (May 12) and Friday (May 13)

L Nishihara lnnishihara at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 00:55:53 UTC 2017

Hi everyone!  If you're in the mood for Joseph Haydn's, "Mass In the Time of War", aka, "Paukenmesse," and Silvestre Revueltas' "Nets," aka, "Redes," then join us at Caltech for Choir and orchestra.  I'll be on stage left, front row,  unless Nancy changes us around.
Dates:  May 12 and 13, 2017Time:  8 pm to 9;45 pm (approximately)Where:  Caltech Ramo AuditoriumAddress:  322 South Michigan Ave., Pasadena, CA, cross-street Del Mar
Notes:  Admission is free.  Parking is free after 6 pm on weeknights and all day on weekends
If coming via Access ask driver to drop you off where Michigan dead ends into the campus.  Call 626-395-4701.  Let Dispatch know you need a ride to Ramo Auditorium,  Also let them know the number of people, equipment, or service animals (just like Access).  Also like Access give them a 15 to 20 minute window. The person I spoke to said if you could call before you arrive then you won't have to wait very long.  When returning to the pick-up spot,call  626-395-4701 again, let them know you are at Ramo and would like to go back to the dead end on Michigan, cross street Del Mar.
For people with a driver, use the same 322 South Michigan address.  At the dead end where the stop sign is, turn left into the parking lot.  Handicap parking is available in back of Beckman Auditorium (it has pillars surrounding the building.  People tell me it looks like a mini-Forum).  A campus map is also attached.  You can also call Dispatch for a ride, or you can walk.  Ramo is at the south end of Baxter Hall.
Please call my cell if you have any questions.  Hope to see you there!
Lynne Nishihara (who will also be at Saturday's CCB-SFV meeting)818-486-3649