[NFBC-SFV] Come on over for dinner with your chapter friends!

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Sun May 28 19:20:03 UTC 2017

Hi San Fernando Valley Chapter Members and spouses,

Our Social Committee is planning an event for all of us to have some fun.

When:  June 3, Saturday

Time:  4 p.m. - 10 ish

Place:  Robert and Joy's home

Address:  19831 Friar Street, Woodland Hills 91367

Cross Street is Corbin Ave.

We will be eating outside, so dress appropriately for the weather.

Please respond by Wednesday, May 31, because we only have 20 patio chairs.
I can borrow chairs from neighbors but, I need to give them each notice.

Cost:  $5 per person, to help cover the cost of pizza, water and soda, chips
and salsa

Fun!  Fun!  Fun!