[NFBC-SFV] Ipad

Nancy Urquilla urquilla186 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 03:56:03 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

In my opinion, we should go for the 128 GB iPad. It will have more memory, thus making it more beneficial for Jennifer since she will soon be a college student. Plus it will give her the chance to upload stuff to the cloud if she chooses to. Also, the difference in pricing isn't that much.

Best regards,
Nancy