[NFBC-SFV] Our final count for the Bob's fundraiser!

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 04:27:25 UTC 2017

Hi Chapter Members,

Please find below the final list of people who have said they are coming to
the Bob's Big Boy Restaurant on October14, if your not on the list please
contact me at:

818.510.2353 ASAP!

Robert

Joy

Nancy

John

Art

Felice

Ronnie

Karen

Julian

Jaymee

Jane

Betsy

Juanita

Malik

Nicole

Goldie

Sheila plus 4 kids

Rochelle Yohi

Prospective member

Laura

Laura's boyfriend

Friends of the SFV Chapter

Jorge

Bernard

Rosy (Nancy's co-worker)

Keith (Nancy's co-worker)

Richard

Ruth Anne

Fellow Federationists

Tina

Charlotte

Jannette

Lena

Rochelle Houston

Michael

Wednesday and her Son

Bob's Big Boy Restaurant

8876 Corbin Ave., Northridge

(cross street is Nordhoff Street)

Time:  5:00 p.m.

You can order anything you would like from the menu.  All you need to do is
purchase the Bob's Big Boy certificates from me with cash or check.  You can
use the certificates to cover your meal, tax and even the tip!  You take
your check up to the cashier and all of your certificates and let the
cashier know that part of the extra certificate is to cover the tip.

Warmly, Joy

C:  818.510.2353

(142 certificates)