[NFBC-SFV] September Chapter Meeting

Ronald hilliard bowlstorm at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 05:03:11 UTC 2017

 Ronnie and Karen will be at the meeting on Sat 9th.

I am writing to remind you that our next Chapter meeting will take place on Saturday September 9th.sWe meet in the North Conference Building room 3.IS We will be discussing details regarding the state convention and much more, so I hope I will see you there!
Remember, that I need you to let me know by Wednesday September 6th, if you need a parking vallidation, and it is always helpful to let me know if you will or will not be attending so I know how many people will need chairs and to let the person RRoAlso, for those of you who were at the meeting last month, I mentioned that we would be having Techtalk in September, but that has changed.NIStay cool and I will see you on the 9th!E Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
C: 818-381-9568
Email: rstigile at gmail.com
You Can Live The Life You Want
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBC-SFV:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-sfv_nfbnet.org/bowlstorm%40yahoo.com