[NFBC-SFV] Chapter Grant

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 00:54:00 UTC 2017

Hello All,
I am writing to remind you, that if you were thinking of applying for a Chapter grant and you have not done so yet, you only have two more days.
If you have forgotten, let me remind you.
The Chapter is providing grants to Active Chapter members who wish to attend the Nfb of California State Convention November 2-5.
The deadline to apply is Saturday, September 30th.
You will need to secure a room at the Hotel, which if you have not already done so, you may have difficulty as there are only a hand full of rooms left, then Pre-register for the Convention and send me an e-mail requesting a grant.
I look forward to hearing from everyone soon!
Sincerely,

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
C: 818-381-9568