[NFBC-SFV] Chapter Meeting

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 17:14:18 UTC 2017

Hello All,
I am writing to let you know, that our next Chapter meeting is Saturday October 14th.
The meeting will begin at 10 am and end at noon.
We will have refreshments starting around 9:30 am.
The address is 18321 Clark Street and the Cross street is Reseda.
Remember, if you are traveling with someone who is driving and they will be staying for the meeting, I need to know by Wednesday October 11,  so I can provide a parking validation, otherwise they will be responsible for the cost of Parking.
Also, remember to bring your Gift Cards for the Basket if you have not already done so.
Keep in mind, that we will have Tech Talk in the afternoon, which is a discussion group that meets from 2-4 pm to talk about Technology and then we will be going to Bob's Big Boy for Dinner to raise funds for the Chapter.
If you have any questions, or need directions, you can contact me by using the Phone number or e-mail below my Signature.
Remember to let me know if you can or can not make the meeting so I know how many will be in attendance for the person providing refreshments.
See you on October 14th!

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
C: 818-381-9568