[NFBC-SFV] White Cane Safety Day

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 19:50:57 UTC 2017

The Pathfinder chapter Extends a warm  invitation for all local chapters
and others to join us in celebrating white cane safety day on Thursday,
October 12, 2017 from 11 AM to 3 PM. We will meet at Norman oh. Houston Park
at 4800 S. La Brea Ave., Los Angeles, cross street: Stocker Avenue.

We will chant down the busy street of La Brea with our white canes and guy
dogs. After our walk, we will congregate at the park with a picnic.

If you would like to join us, chapter presidents can email a list of members
that will attend so we can get an accurate count for the preparation of
food. We're only asking for a donation of five dollars.

Rochelle Houston

Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of California President,
Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles rhouston58 at gmail.com
<mailto:rhouston58 at gmail.com>

323 807-0300

The national Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want.
Blindness is not what holds you back.

NFBC-Info:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-info_nfbnet.org/joystigile%40gmail.co