[NFBC-SFV] Chapter Meeting

Olga Patricia Tobias olgapatricia.tobias at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 03:04:31 UTC 2018

Hello Robert,

I will attend the chapter meeting and Tech Talk.
Thank you.

On Tue, 4/3/18, Robert Stigile via NFBC-SFV <nfbc-sfv at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Subject: [NFBC-SFV] Chapter Meeting
 To: "Olga tobias" <olgapatricia.tobias at yahoo.com>
 Cc: "Robert Stigile" <rstigile at gmail.com>
 Date: Tuesday, April 3, 2018, 10:49 AM

 Hello All,
 I am writing to let you know, that the
 April Chapter meeting will take place on Saturday April
 14th.
 It will be on the patio of Robert and
 Joy's home.
 The address is 19831 Friar Street
 Woodland Hills, 91367 and the cross street is Corbin.
 The meeting will start at 10 am and end
 by noon.
 Due to the meeting being on my patio, I
 will be setting up tables and chairs the night before, so it
 is crucial that you let me know by Friday afternoon, April
 13th if you will or will not be attending.
 We will also be having a Tech Talk
 Meeting in the afternoon from 2-4 pm so if you wish to stay
 for that, you will need to bring a sack lunch or order
 something on your own, as the Chapter will not be providing
 lunch.
 If you will be staying for both, I will
 need to know, so that I can provide chairs for everyone.
 I have also heard that it is supposed
 to rain on Saturday, although my patio is covered, you will
 want to dress appropriately.

 Thank you,

 Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
 National Federation of the Blind of