[NFBC-SFV] Fund Raiser!

Portia Mason masonpl3919 at student.laccd.edu
Sun Apr 15 00:25:34 UTC 2018

Good afternoon everyone!
Here is my direct link to my site. If you have any questions you can also contact me as well and my contact number is below the link.
Amway.com/portiamason
I do have a Face Book group for those who would like to join and keep up with all the latest activity in there.
If you would like to join the group, just go here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/664766900348688?refid=27
In addition to this, I offer special bundles that are not a part of the site and they are packages I put together for purchase.
In order to learn about these, just contact me for all the details on these bundles.
Take care everyone.

Portia Mason
323-335-8181