[NFBC-SFV] Chapter meeting

Portia Mason knitangelpm at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 06:12:35 UTC 2018

		Hello Robert and everybody! I plan to be there at the NFB meeting on the 11th. I will have surgery on the ninth so given pain or no pain I’m going to be there. Regardless. Look forward to seeing you all again. I know it’s been a while.

		Portia Latieff Mason

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 9:51 PM -0700, "Malik Mokhtar via NFBC-SFV" <nfbc-sfv at nfbnet.org> wrote:

See you all then.

Malik Treasurer
San Fernando Valley Chapter
310-948-1663
You Can Live The Life You Want.

The National Federation of the Blind knows
that blindness is not the characteristic that
defines you or your future. Every day we
raise the expectations of blind people,
because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.