[NFBC-SFV] Convention information and link to register

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 00:20:04 UTC 2018

Hello Chapter members,

Just a little reminder that State Convention is coming up real soon and it
is best to register as soon as possible!

It would be wonderful if we had everyone from our chapter showing up!

Warmly, Joy

Registration in now open for the 2018 National Federation of the Blind of
California convention.   <http://www.nfbcal.org> www.nfbcal.org

The convention will be held at the:

LOS ANGELES AIRPORT MARRIOTT

5855 WEST CENTURY BLVD

LOS ANGELES, CA 90045

ALL RESERVATIONS FOR THE HOTEL ARE MADE THROUGH THE RESERVATION NUMBER: 1
800 228-9290

IN ORDER TO GET A ROOM IN THE NFBCA ROOM BLOCK,

YOU MUST STATE THAT YOU ARE WITH THE NATIONAL FEDERATION

OF THE BLIND

Room rates: $129 per night

OCTOBER 25, 26, 27, 28, 2018

THEME:

CREATING CONNECTIONS AND BUILDING BRIDGES TOGETHER

Important note to all chapters:  The state convention of the NFB of
California represents an annual opportunity for federationists and other
interested people throughout our state to assemble.  The NFBCA convention
features substantive blindness related programming, deliberations on state
and local policy matters, administration of internal organizational
business, and special exhibits of interest to members. The state convention
allows members from local chapters across the state to get together, reunion
style, to renew old acquaintances, and meet new friends.  There will be a
mix of formal and casual events to be enjoyed by all attendees.   You can be
sure that attending the 2018 NFBCA state convention promises to be the
highlight of the year.  Looking forward to meeting with you.

Ever Lee Hairston, President

H:  323.654.2975

C:  323.252.9188

Ever.hairston at gmail.com <mailto:Ever.hairston at gmail.com>