[NFBC-SFV] Sports And Activities Conference Call

Juanita Herrera juanita.herrera91 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 18:39:40 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I am writing this email to extend an invitation to anyone interested in joining the sports and activities committee this Wednesday August 29 at 8 PM. I have many ideas in mind for our chapter to partake in, but I’d like to hear from the rest of the membership.
If you are interested in joining us, we will be meeting via conference call. The call-in number is: (319) 527-3250. No access code is required.

If you are unable to make it, and you have ideas, please feel free to email them to me at: juanita.herrera91 at gmail.com

I look forward to getting the Chapter involved in some fun activities.

Best Regards,
Juanita Herrera, Vice President
National Federation Of The Blind Of California, San Fernando Valley Chapter