[NFBC-SFV] FW: Transportation in Los Angeles County

Sheila Biglang-Awa sheilab370c at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 01:30:38 UTC 2018

Hi Nancy. Thank you for this info.

Best.

Sheila Marie B.C.

818.404.7646

From: NFBC-SFV [mailto:nfbc-sfv-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Nancy
Urquilla via NFBC-SFV
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2018 3:12 PM
To: Biglang-Awa, Sheila <sheilab370c at gmail.com>
Cc: Nancy Urquilla <urquilla186 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBC-SFV] FW: Transportation in Los Angeles County

Hello all,

Robert has been kind to allow me to post this announcement here.

I spoke to Ms. Noemi Luna who works for Metro and they are seeking for
people who use public transportation or who live in LA county to complete a
survey that will help metro improve their services as well as to develop
future plans that will benefit all users.

Please consider taking a few minutes of your schedule to complete this
survey. Our feedback will help Metro to find out what's working and what
needs to be improved.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Nancy Urquilla