[NFBC-SFV] Chapter meeting

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 16:57:13 UTC 2018

Hello all,
I am writing to remind you that Saturday, September 8 will be our next chapter meeting.
It will take place from 10 AM to 12 PM at Robert and joy’s home.
The address is 19831 Friar St., Woodland Hills and the cross street is Corbin.
Please be sure to let me know if you are going to attend or not. This will help me in knowing how many chairs to set up. Please remember to bring your items for the movie themed basket.
If you have any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to seeing all of you on Saturday, September 8!

Robert Stigile
818-381-9568