[NFBC-SFV] December Treasurer’s Report 2018

Malik Mokhtar mokhtarmalik at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 22:20:39 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

Below you will find the treasurer’s report for December. May you all have happy holidays. See you next year.

Beginning Balance: $1818.97

Deposits:
$5834.97 moved from Savings to Checking
$10 from Jack Caulfield for Dues
$695 in person for Best In Tech raffle ticket sales
$100  from Terry Almy for Saul's Computer
$480.51 from Square for credit Card sales at Best In Tech

Withdrawals:
$15.59 for raffle tickets cutting
$199.50 to Racquel  for Constant contact
$2760.00 for Subway at Best In Tech
$50 PAC Plan for December
$700 to North State for overpayment

Ending balance: $5273.76

Malik
Treasurer
San Fernando Valley Chapter
310-948-1663
You Can Live The Life You Want.

The National Federation of the Blind knows
that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.