[NFBC-SFV] Code of conduct

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 22:46:05 UTC 2018

Please read the attached file and let me know if you have any questions.
I know that we  joke, laugh cry and generally have a good time in meetings and outside as well.
It is important that we read the code of conduct provided by our national Office and respect it.
As your President,
I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation of the Blind
To achieve Equality Opportunity and Security for the Blind
To support the Policies and programs of the Federation and to abide by its constitution
I look forward to seeing everyone Saturday!

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568
You Can Live The Life You Want