[NFBC-SFV] updated list of participants for self-defense class

racquel decipeda racquelmd29 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 12 04:42:20 UTC 2018

Hello all,

Here's the updated list of participants for the self-defense class. Please sign up now if you are interested. If you have friends that said they are interested but has not come around to emailing or calling me, please tell them tomorrow by noon will be the last day to sign up. I want to make sure we have enough chairs and enough room for all of us, so having the number of participants is greatly appreciated. I also need to let the instructor know how many participants to expect.

Again, if you did not see your name on this list, please let me know.

Thank you.

Self-Defense Class Sign Ups 2018

Anthony Malina
Betsy Estrada
Bill Grosjean
Jaymee Castillo
Jenny De Los Santos
Jo Anne Seman
John Albarran
Joy Stigile
Juanita Herrera
Julian Vargas
Laura Nunez
Lety Martinez
Lynne Nishihara
Maria Perez
Nancy Urquilla
Nebiyu Dingetu
Nicole Matheny
Olga Tobias
Racquel Decipeda
Robert Stigile
Ronald Hilliard
Roselyn Perez

--- Chase your dreams with your head held high by Gordon Chan --

Racquel Decipeda
Co-Founder and Secretary
Hearts For Sight Foundation<http://heartsforsightfoundation.org/>
~ Nutrition<http://heartsforsightfoundation.org/programs/health-and-wellness/> ~ Fitness<http://heartsforsightfoundation.org/programs/health-and-wellness/> ~ Occupational Development<http://heartsforsightfoundation.org/programs/occupational-development/> ~
Phone: (818)-770-0182 Phone:  (818)-457-1482
E: Hearts4sight at gmail.com<mailto:Hearts4sight at gmail.com>
Watch a video<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqP_NV2-qIQ> on our life-changing work!