[NFBC-SFV] Chapter Meeting

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 19:44:48 UTC 2018

Hello All,
I am writing to inform you about our July Chapter Meeting.
It will take place on Saturday, July 14th from 10 am to 11 am.
We will be discussing the recently attended National Convention, as well as the dates and location for next year's National Convention.
From 11 am to 3:30 pm we will have a workshop presented by Hims Inc.
The address is 6600 Topanga Canyon Blvd Suite 1m.
The cross street is Owensmouth and Vanowen.
Please let me know if you be attending so I know how many to expect.
I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday!

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568
You Can Live The Life You Want