[NFBC-SFV] Chapter Meeting

Candace Luther calu88580 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:43:41 UTC 2018

Good morning Robert! My husband and I will be there!

Candace Luther

On Jun 4, 2018 at 12:05 PM, Robert Stigile via NFBC-SFV wrote:

Hello All,
I am writing to remind you that our next Chapter meeting will take place on Saturday June 16th.
For those who were not at the last meeting, we moved the meeting because my Mother's Service will be on Saturday June 9th.
The location of the Chapter meeting this month will be my home, so I will need for everyone to let me know if you will be attending or not so that I can make sure I have enough chairs and tables set up on my patio.
The address is 19831 Friar Street Woodland Hills, 91367 and the cross street is Corbin.
The meeting will begin at 10 am and will end by noon.
WE will be having refreshments provided by Nebiyu and I hope to have more information regarding a new meeting location for the future at the meeting.
I look forward to seeing everyone on the 16th.
Thank you,

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568
You Can Live The Life You Want
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBC-SFV:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-sfv_nfbnet.org/calu88580%40gmail.com