[NFBC-SFV] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Senate Committee Votes to Advance Marrakesh Treaty

Juanita Herrera juanita.herrera91 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 01:52:23 UTC 2018

Dear Fellow Federationists,

Below is the official press release by the National Federation Of The Blind on the vote for the Marrakesh Treaty. We are excited to know that the foreign relations committee has moved this boat forward for the entire Senate to review.

Juanita Herrera, Vice President
National Federation Of The Blind Of California, San Fernando Valley Chapter

Begin forwarded message: