[NFBC-SFV] MOVIE NIGHT BASKET. Updated list done by Olga.

Sheila Biglang-Awa sheilab370c at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 19:55:45 UTC 2018

Hi everyone.

Thank you for connecting with us for the basket.

Here are the following members whgave in advance their new donated items:

1. Letty & Anthony - 4 movie tickets

2. Olga Tobias  - 3 pcs. Popcorn holder,3 popcorn boxes with light
butter/butter/kettle corn and

8  DVD Movies with the titles:

Rush Hour 3, Victory at Sea Vol 1, Seabiscuit, You've Got Mail, Mr.
Jealousy, Meet the Parents, Watching Detectives and Scientology

3. John & Nancy - Gummy bears 2 small plastic packs,

M & M 1 family size plastic pack.

4. Lynne Nishihara - Cantuccini Chocolate Cookies 1 medium pack,

Heirloom Popcorn 1 pack.

5. Rochelle Yohai  -Raisinets 2 small boxes, Junior mints (2 small boxes)

Skinny Pop 1 pack.

6. Joe and Sharon - $25 Uber gift Card.

For those who would still like to shareand donate,  please bring it on
October 13, Saturday at our Chapter meeting. Either see me or Olga.

HAPPY TGIFriday!!

Sheila Marie B.C.

818.404.7646

Secretary and

Chair of Fundraising Committee

NFB.SFV

Theme: Create connections. Building bridges together.