[NFBC-SFV] Fundraising announcements

Sheila Biglang-Awa sheilab370c at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 17:10:24 UTC 2018

Hello all! Hope everyone had an exciting weekend, especially to those who
attended the State Convention at the LAX Marriot.

The following are our fundraising announcements:

1.        The November 3rd Chipotle event has been postponed and will be
moved in 2019. Stay tuned for the updated information.

2.       Holiday Gift Shopping Spree! Holiday is just around the corner!

Come and check out some products for gift giving ideas for your friends and
love ones after the  Chapter meeting.

So, please adjust your Access pick up at a later time between 12:15 and 1
pm.

NOTE:Portion of your sale will be donated as a proceed to our Chapter funds.
We appreciate your support!

To find out more information, please feel free  to contact me.

Best regards,

Sheila Marie B.C.

C: 818-404-7646

Chapter Secretary and