[NFBC-SFV] Chapter Meeting Location

Nancy Urquilla urquilla186 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 18:12:18 UTC 2018

Hello Robert,

Refreshments is not very important; however, it gives the chapter a sense of unity. I guess what I'm trying to say here is that it brings us closer as a chapter in the sense that someone is kind enough to bring something that they wanted to share with the rest of us.

As per your question of the possible meeting location, I would prefer to keep meeting in the morning. Meeting from 10 to noon still allows you to do other things in the afternoon if you need to. In addition, I would hate to see some of our chapter members go because they wouldn't be able to attend due to the time change.

I like Lynne's idea of contributing a little bit of money to help you guys with the expenses. I know that not all of us would be able to do this but I would be more than happy to pitch in until we are able to find a place that will accommodate the chapter's needs.

Best,
Nancy