[NFBC-SFV] Chapter meeting

Ronald hilliard bowlstorm at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 17:11:33 UTC 2019

 Will be there!.
Sincerely Red Solo Cup.
    On Monday, April 1, 2019, 11:36:54 AM PDT, Robert Stigile via NFBC-SFV <nfbc-sfv at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Hello All,
I hope you are enjoying the nice Spring weather.
I am writing to remind you, that Saturday April 13th will be our next Chapter meeting.
I am sure we will have lots to talk about so I look forward to seeing you there!
The meeting will take place at the Stigile's home at 19831 Friar Street Woodland Hills 91367.
The cross street is Corbin.
The meeting will begin at 10 am and end at noon with refreshments before hand.
It has been brought to my attention, that people leaving before noon is disruptive so please make your access reservations for 12:15 pm or so.
It is very much appreciative of you to let me know if you will be attending or not, as I need to know how many chairs and tables to set up on the patio.
After the meeting, several of us will be walking to Sabroso's Mexican Restaurant about a half mile from our house for lunch, and anyone who is interested is more then welcome to join us. The address of Sabroso's is 19714 Vanowen Street Winnetka and the cross street is corbin.
I look forward to seeing everyone on the 13th.
Thank you,
Robert Stigile, President
San Fernando Valley Chapter
NFBC-SFV mailing list
NFBC-SFV at nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBC-SFV:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-sfv_nfbnet.org/bowlstorm%40yahoo.com