[NFBC-SFV] More info. about Aliyah with shoe size and dresses

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 01:27:41 UTC 2019

Hi Everybody!

Robert and I went in together with Bill Grosjean to buy several outfits for
Aliyah for the Holiday Party!

Here is the list:

A puffy purple coat with fur lining and with hood, 2 dresses with purple
flowers printed on them, athletic shoes in beige with a unicorn on the toe
area that sticks out, purple leggings, purple socks, and a little girl size
apron in purple with Aliyah's name embroidered in large print and Braille on
the chest area!

Boy did I have fun shopping thanks to Bill and Robert!

Warmly, Joy