[NFBC-SFV] Fun time this Saturday at Chipotle, 16959 Devonshire St.!

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 18:12:13 UTC 2019

Hi Chapter Members,

Just another reminder that this Saturday is our chapter's fundraiser at the
Chipotle Restaurant!

Robert and I will be there from about 5 p.m. until 8 p.m.  Come and join us
and help our chapter's treasury!

All of the info is below.

Warmly, Joy

Join us at our restaurant for a fundraiser to support NFB of California San
Fernando Valley Chapter. Just come in to the Chipotle at 16959 Devonshire St
in Granada Hills on Saturday, February 23rd from 4:00pm to 8:00pm. Bring in
this flyer, show it on your smartphone or tell the cashier you're supporting
the cause to make sure that 33% of the proceeds will be donated to NFB of
California San Fernando Valley Chapter.

Online orders will not be included in the fundraiser total. To ensure your
purchase is counted in the fundraiser, be sure to order and pay
in-restaurant. Gift card purchases during fundraisers do not count towards
total donated sales, but purchases made with an existing gift card will
count.