[NFBC-SFV] January Chapter Meeting

Sheila Biglang-Awa sheilab370c at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 04:59:52 UTC 2019

Hi Robert. Please count me in.

Thanx.

Sheila Marie B.C

C: 818.404.7646

From: NFBC-SFV [mailto:nfbc-sfv-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Robert Stigile via NFBC-SFV
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2019 8:32 AM
To: Biglang-Awa, Sheila <sheilab370c at gmail.com>
Cc: Robert Stigile <rstigile at gmail.com>; kathmbliss at csu.fullerton.edu
Subject: [NFBC-SFV] January Chapter Meeting

Happy New Year!
I am writing to let you know, that Saturday, January 12th is our first Chapter meeting of the new Year.
We will be discussing information about the 2019 Washington Seminar, 2019 National Convention and much more.
We will have refreshments from 9:30 am to 10 am and the meeting will take place from 10 am to 12 pm.
The location is Robert and Joy Stigile's Home.
19831 Friar Street Woodland Hills and the cross street is Corbin.
Please let me know if you will be attending or not, so that I know how many chairs to set up for the meeting.
I look forward to seeing you there!

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
818-381-9568
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations Blind. Every day we work together to help Blind people live the lives we want.