[NFBC-SFV] Banquet Tickets

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 18:44:05 UTC 2019

Hello All,
I am writing specifically to those who will be attending the upcoming convention.
I look forward to seeing you all in Las Vegas.
The coordinators of the Banquet exchange for California, have asked that all Chapter Presidents collect the tickets from their chapter members.
Please pickup your packet Monday morning July 8th have someone write your name on the back of it, then bring it to me.
I will be at the Deafblind table in the exhibit Hall from 11 am to 1 pm Monday, the table number is a 51.
If you are unable to get it to me during this two hour block, text me and we will meet up somewhere.
Also, remember that our California Caucus will take place Tuesday evening from 9:30 pm to 10:30 pm in room Tropics b.
If you need anything during the convention, please do not hesitate to call me or text me.
See you there!

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
national Federation of the Blind of California
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
C: 818-381-9568
email: rstigile at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a Community of Members and Friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the Nations Blind.
Every day we work together to help Blind people live the lives we want.