[NFBC-SFV] Let's go ut for dinner and support CABS this Sunday!

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 05:39:20 UTC 2019

Dear Family and Friends,

Come and join us for an early dinner this Sunday.  Robert and myself will be there from approximately 4:00 p.m. through 6 p.m.  Don’t forget about the chicken, potatoes, and salad!

Warmly, Joy

COME JOIN The student division of the national Federation of the blind of California AT SHAKEY'S!

> > TO BENEFIT: National Federation of the Blind of California

> DATE: July 28, 2019

> TIME: 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.

We're having a pizza party to help raise money for our group, so bring your family and friends and meet us at Shakey's. While we're there, Shakey's will donate 25% of the menu price of any food purchase we make to support our group. If you have a hectic schedule, you can still help because take-out orders count too.

> Call ahead, and you can pick up dinner on the fly! Don't forget the date and bring your appetite, we'll bring the fun!

 SHAKEY'S LOCATION

> 1300 N. San Fernando Blvd

> Burbank, CA 91504

> > PHONE: 818-848-5527

_

Just mention you are here to support the National Federation of the Blind of California, no paperwork will be needed!