[NFBC-SFV] Updated Address

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 00:18:14 UTC 2019

Hello All,
I just wanted to update you on our address.
Again, it is 19831 Friar Street Woodland Hills and the cross street is Corbin.
Also, please make your access pickups at 12:15 or later, so that we can end the meeting and people still have time to go to the Restroom before leaving.
Remember, if you call access and they give you a particular time, you can always call back later and change it.
You will get better times if you call back after 9 pm and if the driver shows before your pickup time, you do not need to go out until it is actually your scheduled time.
I look forward to seeing you then.

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
national Federation of the Blind of California
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
C: 818-381-9568
email: rstigile at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a Community of Members and Friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the Nations Blind.
Every day we work together to help Blind people live the lives we want.