[NFBC-SFV] Shakey's night fundraiser

Sheila Marie Biglang-awa sheilab370c at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 06:37:51 UTC 2019

Hello everyone!

Summer is here and we're kicking it off  with a great startwith our fun-filled
Shakey's Night fundraiser in Burbank!

Come one, come all!!!
Invite your love ones, families, friends and neighbors to cool your weekend off

on June 23rd 2019, Sunday from 5 pm to 8 pm.

at Shakey's Burbank
Address: 1300 North San Fernando Boulevard, Burbank CA 91504.

Please contact me for more information at 818-404-7646.
Note:
Flyers will follow soon in your email for you to share and spread!
On the day of the event, mention the NFB fundraiser and/or show the
flyer at the cashier.

Thank you for your continuous cooperation, help  and support. This is
all for you.
See you all there!

Best regards,

Sheila Marie B.C.