[NFBC-SFV] Shakey's request time change and a reminder

Sheila Biglang-Awa sheilab370c at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 00:35:20 UTC 2019

Dear NFB.SFV members;

Shakey's Burbank would like to request to change the time for our fundraiser
on June 23rd, Sunday.

Party time now will  be at 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm.

Location: 1300 North San Fernando Boulevard, Burbank, CA 91504.

Cross street Bethany Street.

Your Shakey's night  fundraiser is 10 days away!

this is your time to sit back and enjoy a big tasty Shakey's meal / pizza
with your family, friends an colleagues.

So, don't forget the date and bring your appetite. We'll bring the fun!

Shakey's Fundraising Team

Burbank