[NFBC-SFV] Mandalay Bay

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 18:48:47 UTC 2019

Hello All,
I am writing to let you know a few things for Convention.
First, I want to say, we have fourteen members attending National Convention this year, including four first time attendees.
Second, if you will be traveling with someone who is driving, the self parking will cost $15 per night.
Third,  the Mandalay Bay charges for just about everything you can think of. As we heard on the Presidential release, if you move or use a coffee cup in the room you will be charged for it, so bring your own travel mug.
The Hotel has a package which you can purchase for $41.95 per night, that includes wifi, outside calls, the gym and swimming pools and saunas.
If you do not purchase this package, you are not able to use the swimming pools, so keep that in mind.
Also, if you want a refrigerator, they will be on a first come first serve basis and they cost $40 per night unless you need it for medications. If this is the case, you should call before hand and let them know.
Very soon, the NFB Newsline will have a list of all of the restaurants and their menus and when it is available I will let everyone know.
I look forward to seeing everyone in Las Vegas!

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
national Federation of the Blind of California
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
C: 818-381-9568
email: rstigile at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a Community of Members and Friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the Nations Blind.
Every day we work together to help Blind people live the lives we want.