[NFBC-SFV] Some like it hot & some vlike it not! .. AFundraising conference call

Sheila Biglang-Awa sheilab370c at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 06:10:21 UTC 2019

Dear Chapter members;

Yes! Summer is here.. whether we like it or not!

But we can make it all a fun fun fun!

So come and join us this Wednesday, June 19th at 8 pm for our Summer 2019
Fundraising Conference call.

 It is important that we come together to discuss and plan fundraising
ideas.

These funds assist and support  with helping members attend national and
state convention, activities, and projects like Adopt a Child.

The call in number is (319)-527-3250. NO ACCESS CODE.

Excited and looking forward in hearing your voice!

Best.

Sheila Marie B.C

C: 818.404.7646

Secretary and