[NFBC-SFV] Chapter meeting

Portia Latieff Mason knitangelpm at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 2 07:12:27 UTC 2019

I will be there for sure!
Portia

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBC-SFV <nfbc-sfv-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Robert Stigile via
NFBC-SFV
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2019 7:52 AM
To: Portia Mason <knitangelpm at yahoo.com>
Cc: Robert Stigile <rstigile at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBC-SFV] Chapter meeting

Hello All,
I am writing to let you know, that Saturday March 9th will be our next
Chapter meeting.
It will take place at the home of Robert and Joy Stigile, 19831 Friar Street
Woodland Hills, 91367.
The cross street is corbin.
Please let me know, if you will be attending or not so that I know how many
chairs to set up in my Living Room.
The meeting will take place from 10 am to 12 pm and we will have
refreshments from 9:30 am to 10 am.
We have a lot to talk about so I look forward to seeing you then!
Sincerely,