[NFBC-SFV] Our 2nd Fundraising conference call for 2019

Sheila Biglang-Awa sheilab370c at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 03:24:43 UTC 2019

Dear Chapter members;

Once again,we're going to have our 2nd quarter fundraising conference call
for the months of April, May and June.

It is important that we come together to discuss and plan fundraising ideas.

These funds assist and support  with helping all members attend national and
state convention, activities, and projects like Adopt a Child. There will be
a conference call next week on Wednesday, March 27   at 8:00 P.M.

The call in number is (319)-527-3250. NO ACCESS CODE.

Excited and looking forward in hearing your voice!

Best.

Sheila Marie B.C

C: 818.404.7646

Secretary and