[NFBC-SFV] more info about Sees candy, answer needed by March 31

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 00:02:15 UTC 2019

Hi Chapter Members,
There are 3 types of candy that is available to sell for our chapter.  The choices are:  Awesome Peanut Brittle bar which is peanut brittle covered with milk chocolate,  the Awesome Nut and Chew which is a nugget, carnal, and almonds covered with dark chocolate, and the Awesome Walnut Squares which is walnuts in a square shaped covered in dark chocolate.  All 3 types come in a pack of 8 in 1 box.
Each candy bar the chapter buys for $1.10 each and sell for $2.00 each.
The fundraising committee is joining with the Pathfinders Chapter, that way we will not need to order the minimum which is enormous.
The Pathfinder's are calling in their order on Monday April 1 and picking up on Tuesday April 2.
That is why we would like to know your response by Sunday , March 31.
Just reply back to this list or email Robert at:
rstigile at gmail.com
Thanks so much for your help. Joy